Muting Flash and other browser-based sound, without muting screen reader

Muting Flash and other browser-based sound, without muting screen reader

Aaron Leventhal-3
I just read about a new Firefox extension
potentially of interestt to screen reader users at
http://www.indev.no/?p=projects#flashmute

"FlashMute is a tool which allows you to
mute/unmute Flash Movies loaded in a browser
exclusively, or alternatively all sounds produced
by the browser. "

- Aaron

Re: Muting Flash and other browser-based sound, without muting screen reader

Aaron Leventhal-3
I should also mention that AdBlock Plus is working
extremely well these days, and would automatically
block a lot of annoying audio from web sites, as
well as make some busy websites load a lot faster.

- Aaron