Multiple products/projects in one Trac instance, each with their own Milestone, Version and Component lists?

Multiple products/projects in one Trac instance, each with their own Milestone, Version and Component lists?

eirens
Multiple products/projects in one Trac instance, each with their own Milestone, Version and Component lists?

Coming from Bugzilla, I'm accustomed to having a Product field that allows me to run the development of many different software products in one Bugzilla instance. Each one has its own lists of Components, Milestones, and Versions.

Is this something Trac can do? Does it require some hacky solution or a third-party plugin?