Quantcast

Multiple calendars from one URL with different passwords?

Multiple calendars from one URL with different passwords?

MIchael Opitz
Is it somehow possible to add multiple calendars from the same Host with
different passwords?

I have different users with different passwords at my mailhost and want
to import the calendars of each user. But the password manager saves the
password only for the first user and all other calendars are not accessible.

Re: Multiple calendars from one URL with different passwords?

STF-7
On 2015.07.15 07:02, MIchael Opitz wrote:
> Is it somehow possible to add multiple calendars from the same Host with
> different passwords?
>
> I have different users with different passwords at my mailhost and want
> to import the calendars of each user. But the password manager saves the
> password only for the first user and all other calendars are not
> accessible.

This is a recurrent problem.  One workaround is to set
calendar.network.multirealm
to true in Advanced Config Editor of Thunderbird.

But this method might not work if Digest authentication is used.

Good luck