Multiple Screens

pwrsurge65
Hi,

I am developing a kiosk using Ubuntu and I would like it to have multiple screens attached.  Each screen would need to be able to display a fullscreen web page.  Would XULrunner be able to accomplish this and if so, can somebody post a howto?  Thanks!

~Chris

Re: Multiple Screens

pwrsurge65
On Thursday, March 27, 2014 9:41:38 AM UTC-7, [hidden email] wrote:
> Hi,
>

> I am developing a kiosk using Ubuntu and I would like it to have multiple screens attached.  Each screen would need to be able to display a fullscreen web page.  Would XULrunner be able to accomplish this and if so, can somebody post a howto?  Thanks!
>

> ~Chris

I apologize if I asked a dumb question earlier, but I am new to XUL and the documentation that I found online was not helping me with multiple screens.  Please, if somebody could be so kind to answer my question or even get me pointed in the right direction, that would be wonderful.  Thank you!

Re: Multiple Screens

Neil-4
[hidden email] wrote:

>On Thursday, March 27, 2014 9:41:38 AM UTC-7, [hidden email] wrote:
>

>>I am developing a kiosk using Ubuntu and I would like it to have multiple screens attached.  Each screen would need to be able to display a fullscreen web page.  Would XULrunner be able to accomplish this and if so, can somebody post a howto?  Thanks!
>>
>I apologize if I asked a dumb question earlier, but I am new to XUL and the documentation that I found online was not helping me with multiple screens.  Please, if somebody could be so kind to answer my question or even get me pointed in the right direction, that would be wonderful.  Thank you!

The only interface I know of for working with multiple screens is
nsIScreenManager:
https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/XPCOM_Interface_Reference/nsIScreenManager

--
Warning: May contain traces of nuts.

Re: Multiple Screens

pwrsurge65
Thank you, Neil! I'll take a look at that...