Multi-threading debugger support

Robin Ehrlich
We have been using jsd.dll to implement JavaScript debugging. When we run in
a multi-thread environment in which we switch JS contextes between threads,
we have been having lots of aborts in the debugger when destroying JSD
contexts. Usually JS_GC fails in a free().

We noticed that JSDContext has a jsdc->dumbContext, but that there is no
support for switching threads via  JS_SetContextThread() and
JS_ClearContextThread(). This causes assertion failures in GC. Is this a
bug? Should jsd work in such a mode? Could some calls be added to assign the
thread to the context correctly?

Robin