Moztrap: The Document Foundation Seeking Bids for Adding Language Support

Moztrap: The Document Foundation Seeking Bids for Adding Language Support

Joel Madero-2
Hi Everyone,

The Document Foundation (the non-profit organization behind LibreOffice)
is seeking bids for expanding the capabilities of Moztrap, specifically
by adding language support. For more information please see our tender
offer at:
http://blog.documentfoundation.org/2015/02/10/tender-to-develop-and-incorporate-multi-language-support-for-ui-and-test-cases-within-moztrap-201502-01/

Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Best,
Joel

--
Joel Madero, Member of the Board of Directors
GPG Key ID: 0x8FFB1B14 - EE32 6D0F 81FF 6FAC 5AD8 10E4 0141 27C6 8FFB 1B14