Mozilla offices closed from Dec 22 to Jan 3

Mozilla offices closed from Dec 22 to Jan 3

Jeff Beatty
Hi everyone,

Thank you all for your efforts and contributions to making Firefox Quantum
a success this year. We've thoroughly enjoyed spending time with you, both
virtually and in real life, throughout the year and are looking forward to
more opportunities next year.

Mozilla's offices and remote staff will be closed/offline from 22 Dec. - 3
Jan. This means that much fewer (if any) new content will be available to
translate during that time. It also means the the l10n-drivers will largely
be offline. Please expect some delays in answers on IRC, Telegram, or email
during that time.

Wishing you very happy holidays,

L10n-drivers

Re: Mozilla offices closed from Dec 22 to Jan 3

Gabriela Montagu-2
Hello all,

Many thanks for your good wishes!

Happy holidays to you all as well!!

Gabriela
http://www.mozilla-hispano.org

On 18 December 2017 at 13:02, Jeff Beatty <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> Thank you all for your efforts and contributions to making Firefox Quantum
> a success this year. We've thoroughly enjoyed spending time with you, both
> virtually and in real life, throughout the year and are looking forward to
> more opportunities next year.
>
> Mozilla's offices and remote staff will be closed/offline from 22 Dec. - 3
> Jan. This means that much fewer (if any) new content will be available to
> translate during that time. It also means the the l10n-drivers will largely
> be offline. Please expect some delays in answers on IRC, Telegram, or email
> during that time.
>
> Wishing you very happy holidays,
>
> L10n-drivers

Libre
de virus. www.avast.com
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

Re: Mozilla offices closed from Dec 22 to Jan 3

Belkacem Mohammed
Many thanks for everyone,

From Moz Kabyle team - Algeria