Mozilla XForms presentation from OSDC 2005

Mozilla XForms presentation from OSDC 2005

Kevin Yank
Hi all,

I gave a presentation at Melbourne's Open Source Developer Conference (OSDC
2005) last week on Mozilla XForms. The audio from the presentation and all
my slides and notes are available here:

http://www.sitepoint.com/blogs/2005/12/15/mozilla-xforms-presentation-from-osdc/

--
Kevin Yank
Technical Director, SitePoint Pty. Ltd.

Re: Mozilla XForms presentation from OSDC 2005

beaufour@gmail.com
On 12/15/05, Kevin Yank <[hidden email]> wrote:
I gave a presentation at Melbourne's Open Source Developer Conference (OSDC
2005) last week on Mozilla XForms. The audio from the presentation and all
my slides and notes are available here:

Nice! Thanks for sharing it.

... Allan

Re: Mozilla XForms presentation from OSDC 2005

feroadro
Hello,
I just surfed to your blog using a fresh pair of Firefox/XForms and all
is working fine.

Thanks for the interesting demo. Sometimes just a bit of  well done
sample code is the worth of a big book.

How to cope with many models, toggle/case machinery to simulate a
tabbed form, repeat/insert process, are the most interesting topics I
am looking at closely.

I am impressed by the nice way you was able to format the forms,
nothing in BODY, just DIVSs, all formatting stuff is insulated in css.

Thanks again, you spared me much time and many headaches.
Luciano