Mozilla Web App Dev Initative 2016 Intern Test Query

Mozilla Web App Dev Initative 2016 Intern Test Query

Siddharth Parmar
Dear Sir,

I was recently invited to attempt a challenge on HackerRank for Web App Dev Initative 2016 Intern role. The link was shared with me yesterday, and due to unavoidable circumstances I couldn't attempt it immediately. I was planning to give the test today but the link has been expired. I'm genuinely interested in this role and am eager to be a part of Mozilla team. I request you to allow me to take this test.

Warm Regards,
Siddharth Parmar

Re: Mozilla Web App Dev Initative 2016 Intern Test Query

Kyle Huey-2
Hi Siddharth,

I suggest you contact the Mozilla Corporation recruiting team directly.  You can find them at [hidden email].  This mailing list is unlikely to be monitored by them, and is mostly used for third parties posting contract work related to Mozilla technologies, not Mozilla's hiring process.

- Kyle