Mozilla Translator 5.04 - where is the source code?

Mozilla Translator 5.04 - where is the source code?

Adrian (Adrianer) Kalla
I'm writing my own l10nTool for SeaMonkey translation, but i want to
copy some methods from the Mozilla Translator.
MT is on MPL, but i cannot find the source code of it... had someone
seen it on the net?

Best Regards,
Adrian Kalla

Re: Mozilla Translator 5.04 - where is the source code?

Ricardo Palomares Martí­nez
Adrian (Adrianer) Kalla escribió:
> I'm writing my own l10nTool for SeaMonkey translation, but i want to
> copy some methods from the Mozilla Translator.
> MT is on MPL, but i cannot find the source code of it... had someone
> seen it on the net?

http://sourceforge.net/projects/moztrans

When accessing CVS, dig into the "newsrc" directory.

It's funny, so much time lacking about an updated CAT tool and,
suddenly, everybody seems to be writing one. :-)

Regards.

--
If it's true that we are here to help others,
then what exactly are the OTHERS here for?

Re: Mozilla Translator 5.04 - where is the source code?

Adrian (Adrianer) Kalla
ok... i found it:
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/moztrans/newsrc/org/mozillatranslator/

Re: Mozilla Translator 5.04 - where is the source code?

Giacomo Magnini-2
Ricardo Palomares Martinez wrote:
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/moztrans
>
> When accessing CVS, dig into the "newsrc" directory.

With some tweaks, I was able to compile it under NetBeans 5.0b2 and J2SE
1.5. There are still a few build/packaging issues (no javadoc
generation, double inclusion of external libs, doesn't use
commons-code.jar, but builds its own), but it seems to work.
What I am worried about is: is it still outputting correct jar/xpi
files? Does it include the fix for correct handling of images?
Henrik?
Ciao, Giacomo.