Mozilla Scheduled Maintenance Friday December 9th at 2pm PST (10pm UTC)

Mozilla Scheduled Maintenance Friday December 9th at 2pm PST (10pm UTC)

Dave Miller
On Friday, December 9th, we will be migrating the remaining six machines
at the Karlstad collocation facility to our Richard collocation facility.

The move affects many services/websites, including CVS,
wiki.mozilla.org, mail.mozilla.org, Nagios, Tinderbox, Bonsai (full list
at the end of this mail).  We will do everything possible to minimize
downtime and impact to users, but we anticipate some effect when we
physically move the servers.  During the outage window, we will also be
rebooting several of the servers in order to install some pending upgrades.

We will start this work at 2pm PST (10pm UTC) and will be done by 5pm
PST (1am UTC Saturday).  Expect sporadic access to any of the listed
services during this time.

Once complete we will be performing a full suite of tests to ensure
stability and functionality.  We will send out an update when we have
completed the work.  If you see any issues related to the move after
5pm, please email [hidden email] or [hidden email], or
comment on the #bmo channel on irc.mozilla.org.

Impacted Services:

bittorrent.mozilla.org
bonsai.mozilla.org
bonsai-l10n.mozilla.org
build-graphs.mozilla.org
cvs.mozilla.org
cvs-mirror.mozilla.org
cvs-www.mozilla.org
despot.mozilla.org
doctor.mozilla.org
hendrix.mozilla.org
litmus.mozilla.org
lxr.mozilla.org
mail.mozilla.org
nagios.mozilla.org
planet.mozilla.org
reporter.mozilla.org
testrunner.mozilla.org
tinderbox.mozilla.org
webtools.mozilla.org
wiki.mozilla.org

--
Dave Miller       http://www.mozilla.com/
System Administrator, Mozilla Corporation

Re: Mozilla Scheduled Maintenance Friday December 9th at 2pm PST (10pm UTC)

Dave Miller
This maintenance has been completed.  All machines are now online at
Richard and have been tested.  Please let us know on irc or by mailing
[hidden email] if you see any issues.  Thanks to Aravind, Alex
and Justin for all their hard work!