Mozilla Scheduled Downtime - 5/25/2006, 7pm - 9pm PDT (0200 - 0400 UTC)

Mozilla Scheduled Downtime - 5/25/2006, 7pm - 9pm PDT (0200 - 0400 UTC)

Justin Fitzhugh
Mozilla Scheduled Downtime - 5/25/2006, 7pm - 9pm PDT (0200 - 0400 UTC)

We will have a scheduled downtime window this coming Thursday from 7pm
to 9pm PST. The following changes will take place:

* 7pm PDT - DNS architecture migration.  We will be migrating our
primary DNS server to a new system, setting up the current primary to
slave off the new machine. We don't anticipate any downtime, but
sporadic internal DNS service is possible.

Please let me know if you have any reason why we should not proceed with
the planned maintenance. Feel free to email [hidden email] if you see
issues past the planned downtime.

--
Justin Fitzhugh
Director, IT - Mozilla Corporation