Mozilla Scheduled Downtime - 5/16/2006, 7pm - 10pm PDT

Mozilla Scheduled Downtime - 5/16/2006, 7pm - 10pm PDT

Justin Fitzhugh
We will have a scheduled downtime window this coming Tuesday from 7pm to
10pm PDT. The following changes will take place:

* 7pm PDT - CVS migration (rescheduled). We will be migrating the CVS
server to new hardware for increased reliability and performance.  This
was rescheduled due to last week's releases.  We expect no more than
15-30 minutes of downtime, but intermittent service is possible for the
entire maintenance window.

Please let me know if you have any reason why we should not proceed with
the planned maintenance. Feel free to email [hidden email] if you see
issues past the planned downtime.

--
Justin Fitzhugh
Director, IT - Mozilla Corporation