Mozilla Scheduled Downtime - 4/4/2006, 7pm - 9pm PST

Mozilla Scheduled Downtime - 4/4/2006, 7pm - 9pm PST

Justin Fitzhugh
We will have a scheduled downtime window this coming Tuesday from 7pm to
9pm PST. The following changes will take place:

* 7pm PST - Firewall migration.  We have new hardware and will be
attempting this again.  Estimated downtime is 5-10 minutes but sporadic
connectivity could continue for the maintenance window.  This will
effect all services hosted in Meer including most mozilla.com/org sites,
irc, cvs, tinderbox/lxr/bonasi access, bugzilla and
images/video.spreadfirefox.com.
* 7:30pm PST - Security patching.  In an effort to keep systems up to
date and patched against the latest vulnerabilities, we'll be patching
and rebooting some of our public facing servers.  Expected downtime is
5-10 minutes per host.  Affected hosts/services are:  chameleon, addons
developer pages, spreadfirefox, talkback, people, devmo, manna, lists,
bugzilla, irc, talkback-pubic, stage, cvs-mirror.

Please let me know if you have any reason why we should not proceed with
the planned maintenance. Feel free to email [hidden email] if you see
issues past the planned downtime.

--
Justin Fitzhugh
Director, IT - Mozilla Corporation