Mozilla Scheduled Downtime - 4/25/2006, 7pm - 10pm PDT

Mozilla Scheduled Downtime - 4/25/2006, 7pm - 10pm PDT

Justin Fitzhugh
We will have a scheduled downtime window this coming Tuesday from 7pm to
10pm PDT. The following changes will take place:

* 7:00pm PDT - CVS migration. We will be migrating the CVS server to new
hardware for increased reliability and performance.  Users will
experience 15-30 minutes of downtime.
* 7:30pm PDT - Office firewall move.  We need to move the office
firewall to a new rack location.  Expected downtime is 1 hour and should
only effect MV office connectivity
* 8:00pm PDT - Testing of load balancing infrastructure.  We will be
testing a new load balancing infrastructure against www.mozilla.com,
www.mozilla.org and addons.mozilla.org.  No downtime is expected but
intermittent service is possible for up to 2 hours.

Please let me know if you have any reason why we should not proceed with
the planned maintenance. Feel free to email [hidden email] if you see
issues past the planned downtime.

--
Justin Fitzhugh
Director, IT - Mozilla Corporation