Mozilla Scheduled Downtime - 3/21/2006, 7pm - 9pm PST

Mozilla Scheduled Downtime - 3/21/2006, 7pm - 9pm PST

Justin Fitzhugh
Mozilla Scheduled Downtime - 3/21/2006, 7pm - 9pm PST

We will have a scheduled downtime window this coming Tuesday from 7pm to
9pm PST. The following changes will take place:

* 7pm PST - wiki.mozilla.org will be moved into an LVS cluster and SSL
for survey.mozilla.com will be brought live.  No anticipated downtime.
* 7pm PST - Firewall rule maintenance.  We'll be removing some legacy
firewall rules.  No anticipated downtime.
* 8pm PST - DNS architecture update. This is a continuation of last
week's maintenance to prepare for a redundant DNS infrastructure. We
don't anticipate any downtime, but sporadic internal DNS service is
possible.

Please let me know if you have any reason why we should not proceed with
the planned maintenance. Feel free to email [hidden email] if you see
issues past the planned downtime.

--
Justin Fitzhugh
Director, IT - Mozilla Corporation