Mozilla Newsgroups

Robert Blair-2
Already, newsgroups are being deleted from news.mozilla.org.  What I
don't understand is why mozilla.web-developers.html was deleted but not
mozilla.web-developers.css.

--

David E. Ross
<http://www.rossde.com/>

Concerned about someone (e.g., Pres. Bush) snooping
into your E-mail?  Use PGP.
See my <http://www.rossde.com/PGP/>

Re: Mozilla Newsgroups

Chris Ilias-2
_David E. Ross_ spoke thusly on 25/01/2006 6:22 PM:

http://groups.google.com/group/mozilla.dev.mozilla-org/msg/4c190d4be6a9ec6f
--
Chris Ilias - Mozilla Champion
mozilla.test.multimedia moderator

Re: Mozilla Newsgroups

Gervase Markham
David E. Ross wrote:
> Already, newsgroups are being deleted from news.mozilla.org.

Only ones which were created very recently and which have no traffic.

Gerv