Mozilla Live CD described in UK Ability magazine

Mozilla Live CD described in UK Ability magazine

Steve Lee-3
After our stint at CSUN I submitted a small article about the Mozilla
Live CD programs, Firefox, FireVox, Click, Speak and NVDA to the UK
Ability Magazine. This was a join effort with Adrian Higginbotham, the
Content accessibility Manager at Becta, also providing an upbeat user
review of NVDA.

http://fullmeasure.co.uk/mozilla/ability_moz_firevox_nvda_articles.pdf

I just printed a single page of the original pdf to pdf in Evince so
hope it is fully accessible. Let me know if there are problems and
I'll try to get the text. I notice that the text layout is poor on my
machine. Any suggestions welcome.

--
Steve Lee