Mozilla L10n Blog

Jeff-355
It's landed everyone!

As mentioned at MozCamp EU, we have created and are launching the L10n
blog! There you will find brief entries on a variety of L10n-related
topics.

Please subscribe and spread the word throughout the communities that
the L10n blog is here!

http://blog.mozilla.com/l10n/

Thanks,
Jeff

Jeff Beatty
Mozilla L10n

Re: Mozilla L10n Blog

Justin Wood (Callek)-2
Jeff wrote:

> It's landed everyone!
>
> As mentioned at MozCamp EU, we have created and are launching the L10n
> blog! There you will find brief entries on a variety of L10n-related
> topics.
>
> Please subscribe and spread the word throughout the communities that
> the L10n blog is here!
>
> http://blog.mozilla.com/l10n/
>
> Thanks,
> Jeff
>
> Jeff Beatty
> Mozilla L10n

http://blog.mozilla.com/l10n/sample-page/

"interesting" :-)

Re: Mozilla L10n Blog

Justin Wood (Callek)-2
Justin Wood (Callek) wrote:

> Jeff wrote:
>> It's landed everyone!
>>
>> As mentioned at MozCamp EU, we have created and are launching the L10n
>> blog! There you will find brief entries on a variety of L10n-related
>> topics.
>>
>> Please subscribe and spread the word throughout the communities that
>> the L10n blog is here!
>>
>> http://blog.mozilla.com/l10n/
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Jeff
>>
>> Jeff Beatty
>> Mozilla L10n
>
> http://blog.mozilla.com/l10n/sample-page/
>
> "interesting" :-)

For those following this list, Jeff wrote me a reply privately thanking
me and fixed this.

~Justin Wood (Callek)

Re: Mozilla L10n Blog

Jeff Beatty
On 12/6/11 5:08 PM, Jeff wrote:

> It's landed everyone!
>
> As mentioned at MozCamp EU, we have created and are launching the L10n
> blog! There you will find brief entries on a variety of L10n-related
> topics.
>
> Please subscribe and spread the word throughout the communities that
> the L10n blog is here!
>
> http://blog.mozilla.com/l10n/
>
> Thanks,
> Jeff
>
> Jeff Beatty
> Mozilla L10n

We've got a new blog post on the Mozilla L10n blog!

Check it out and make sure to subscribe!

http://blog.mozilla.com/l10n/

Thanks,
Jeff

Jeff Beatty
Mozilla L10n

Re: Mozilla L10n Blog

Mark Banner-4
On 14/12/2011 01:02, Jeff Beatty wrote:
> On 12/6/11 5:08 PM, Jeff wrote:
>> http://blog.mozilla.com/l10n/
> We've got a new blog post on the Mozilla L10n blog!
>
> Check it out and make sure to subscribe!

I'd just like to point out, I can't actually see a feed link or a place
to "subscribe" on that blog.

For those that want to subscribe via feed, the url is this:
http://blog.mozilla.com/l10n/feed/

Mark.

Re: Mozilla L10n Blog

Iacopo Benesperi-2
Jeff Beatty ha scritto:
> Check it out and make sure to subscribe!

How about adding the blog to the planet?

Iacopo

Re: Mozilla L10n Blog

Jeff Beatty
On 12/14/11 2:07 AM, Mark Banner wrote:

> On 14/12/2011 01:02, Jeff Beatty wrote:
>> On 12/6/11 5:08 PM, Jeff wrote:
>>> http://blog.mozilla.com/l10n/
>> We've got a new blog post on the Mozilla L10n blog!
>>
>> Check it out and make sure to subscribe!
>
> I'd just like to point out, I can't actually see a feed link or a place
> to "subscribe" on that blog.
>
> For those that want to subscribe via feed, the url is this:
> http://blog.mozilla.com/l10n/feed/
>
> Mark.
Thanks Mark!

I've usually only needed to enter a blog's main URL to subscribe, so
thank you for adding this!

Re: Mozilla L10n Blog

Jeff Beatty
On 12/14/11 2:19 AM, Iacopo Benesperi wrote:
> Jeff Beatty ha scritto:
>> Check it out and make sure to subscribe!
>
> How about adding the blog to the planet?
>
> Iacopo

On the agenda :-)

Mozilla L10n Blog--Community spotlights

Jeff Beatty

We're spotlighting communities and contributors on the L10n blog. Check
out the Urdu community's spotlight here (http://t.co/sz4XZa3c)!

Thanks! Jeff