Mozilla Firefox Profile

Doug Rogalla
yesterday, i was prompted with an error that indicated that Foxfire was in
use + promted me to chosse a new profile.  Now i would like to go back to
the default profile so I can reaccess my bookmarks.

any ideas?

thanks

Re: Mozilla Firefox Profile

Marc Schumann
Doug,

2005/11/30, Doug Rogalla <[hidden email]>:
> yesterday, i was prompted with an error that indicated that Foxfire was in
> use + promted me to chosse a new profile.  Now i would like to go back to

you've hit a bunch of webtools guys here, who may or may not know
anything about Firefox. You'll probably have more luck with the
options given at http://www.mozilla.org/support/firefox/ :)

   Regards
      Marc

--
http://wurblzap.net/
Bugzilla hosting and professional support

Re: Mozilla Firefox Profile

Michael Bellomo
This happens sometimes when Firefox hangs with an error.  If you open
task manager, you'll probably have a firefox.exe process running even if
nothing's open.  Kill that and your old profile should be fine.

    -Michael