Mozilla/Browser Porting and XUL Application expertise(s) required (Palo Alto, CA)

Mozilla/Browser Porting and XUL Application expertise(s) required (Palo Alto, CA)

redslime

I'm a hiring manager at a startup developing a mobile device for
addresses print media distribution.  This is a Kindle like device,
only we need you to come make it rock.  We are running Linux would
would like expertise with Mozilla or other Browser internals
expertise, as well as experience with XUL applications.  We would like
to hire full time employees but will consider consultants also.  We
are in Palo Alto, CA and New York, but also will consider other remote
folks with the requisite expertise and a willingness to do some
traveling.  We have multiple openings.

Please reply to [hidden email]

Re: Mozilla/Browser Porting and XUL Application expertise(s) required (Palo Alto, CA)

imbibinebe
On 14 fév, 20:58, redslime <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I'm a hiring manager at a startup developing a mobile device for
> addresses print media distribution.  This is a Kindle like device,
> only we need you to come make it rock.  We are running Linux would
> would like expertise with Mozilla or other Browser internals
> expertise, as well as experience with XUL applications.  We would like
> to hire full time employees but will consider consultants also.  We
> are in Palo Alto, CA and New York, but also will consider other remote
> folks with the requisite expertise and a willingness to do some
> traveling.  We have multiple openings.
>
> Please reply to [hidden email]

Hello,

I am Tin LE GALL, a French IT engineer, and I live in Brittany
(France).
I have developed on Firefox extensions (OpenSi remote accounting
software, Firefox eBay Companion,  BooYarr) for one year and half now.
All these extensions required the use of data storage in local and
remote files so that I have a good knowledge of Gecko preferences
management, RDF storage and XUL templates. I would be interested to
work for you thanks to my experience with XUL applications.
I also have good knowledge of Linux and I use it everyday.
Would you please give me more details about the work you want to be
done ?

I look forward to earing you.

Thank you