Move address books

Alain Godet
Is there a way to move address books to another folder/drive than the
default one ?
I guess there could be an option in the config to specify it, but I
cannot find it !
--
Cordialement

Alain Godet
ajouter un t avant le @ pour répondre...

Re: Move address books

Mark Lloyd
On Sat, 22 Oct 2005 12:15:24 +0200, Alain Godet <[hidden email]>
wrote:

>Is there a way to move address books to another folder/drive than the
>default one ?
>I guess there could be an option in the config to specify it, but I
>cannot find it !

It looks like you could move the data directory like you can in
Firefox. However, that doesn't work in Thunderbird.

Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.laughingsquid.com

Re: Move address books

gwtc
Alain Godet wrote:

> Is there a way to move address books to another folder/drive than the
> default one ?
> I guess there could be an option in the config to specify it, but I
> cannot find it !
Not that I'm aware of.

Re: Move address books

Alain Godet
In fact, I have succeeded into moving everything (mail, RSS, newsgroups)
into a single "data" folder, working on folders and options in the
configuration. The only thing missing is address books.
Something to dig for the next versions ! Where can I signal this ?