Monitoring a Project

Shib SS
Can we monitor bugs assigned to a Project ?

For e.g I am a project lead, and i want to be notified
by mail, whenever any bug is assigned or changed to a
specific project ?

--Shib

RE: Monitoring a Project

Benton, Kevin
Yes, add yourself to the CC list of the project.  If you're a Bugzilla
developer, you may want to look at BMO bug #38922.  2.19 also has a
"usemenuforusers" option that may help.

---
Kevin Benton
Perl/Bugzilla Developer
Advanced Micro Devices

The opinions stated in this communication do not necessarily reflect the
view of Advanced Micro Devices and have not been reviewed by management.
This communication may contain sensitive and/or confidential and/or
proprietary information.  Distribution of such information is strictly
prohibited without prior consent of Advanced Micro Devices.  This
communication is for the intended recipient(s) only.  If you have
received this communication in error, please notify the sender, then
destroy any remaining copies of this communication.

RE: Monitoring a Project

Benton, Kevin
Sorry - I was mincing words.  Bug 38922 is the "Initial CC List" bug and
has a patch to go with it.  usemenuforusers is for people who want to
select certain fields from a drop-down list rather than having to type
the user's name in.

---