Mobile Automation Deep Dive Meeting tomorrow Wed Jan 22, 1PM PST

Mobile Automation Deep Dive Meeting tomorrow Wed Jan 22, 1PM PST

William Lachance-2
Tomorrow is our second mobile automation "deep dive" meetings, where we
discuss in-depth an aspect of mobile automated testing for FirefoxOS and
Firefox for Android. The idea is to both expand the common base of
knowledge on the state of the art in this area (as we continue to add
new mobile test harnesses, frameworks, and platforms to the mix) as well
as come up with plans/ideas which could help us in the future.

The focus tomorrow will be on how we can reduce the amount of time it
takes to get a new mobile platform up and running. Our recent
experiences with getting Android tests running on the Pandaboard suggest
to show that there's plenty of room for improvement. Joel Maher (main
developer from the A-team working on that project) will do a
presentation on how things went down, as well as his ideas for making
things better in the future. After that, we'll have a hopefully
productive group discussion and produce a long list of bugs and action
items. :)

For more information, see our agenda here:

https://etherpad.mozilla.org/mobile-deepdive

Anyone with interest in this topic is more than welcome to join us.

Vidyo:  tor-spadina
Phone:  650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 95589 (US/INTL)
         1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 95589 (US)
IRC:    irc://irc.mozilla.org:6697/#ateam

Will

CANCELLED Re: Mobile Automation Deep Dive Meeting tomorrow Wed Jan 22, 1PM PST

William Lachance-2
Unfortunately due to unforseen circumstances regarding jmaher's internet
connection, we can't make this happen. We'll carry over this agenda to
the next meeting (Wednesday February 6).

Will