Mobile Automation Deep Dive Meeting today Wed Mar 6, 1PM PST

Mobile Automation Deep Dive Meeting today Wed Mar 6, 1PM PST

William Lachance-2
(apologies for the late notice on this one)

Today is our third mobile automation "deep dive" meetings, where we
discuss in-depth an aspect of mobile automated testing for FirefoxOS and
Firefox for Android. The idea is to both expand the common base of
knowledge on the state of the art in this area (as we continue to add
new mobile test harnesses, frameworks, and platforms to the mix) as well
as come up with plans/ideas which could help us in the future.

The focus this time is on autophone, which aims to enable both new and
old types of tests to run on actual physical phone hardware. The primary
maintainers (mcote & bc) will be talking about their experiences working
on this system so far, and where they'd like to take it in the future.

For more information, see our agenda here:

https://wiki.mozilla.org/Auto-tools/Projects/MobileAutomation/Meetings/2013-03-06
https://etherpad.mozilla.org/mobile-deepdive

Anyone with interest in this topic is more than welcome to join us.

Vidyo:  tor-spadina
Phone:  650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 95589 (US/INTL)
         1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 95589 (US)
IRC:    irc://irc.mozilla.org:6697/#ateam

Will