Mobile Automation Deep Dive Meeting Wed Apr 17, 1PM PST

Mobile Automation Deep Dive Meeting Wed Apr 17, 1PM PST

William Lachance-2
Today is our third mobile automation "deep dive" meetings, where we
discuss in-depth an aspect of mobile automated testing for FirefoxOS and
Firefox for Android. The idea is to both expand the common base of
knowledge on the state of the art in this area (as we continue to add
new mobile test harnesses, frameworks, and platforms to the mix) as well
as come up with plans/ideas which could help us in the future.

This time the topic is the logging output of our harnesses. We have
quite a few intermittent failures on Android and B2G in our production
infrastructure that are -- debugging the root causes of these problems
is not easy. Is there anything we could be displaying that would help us
narrow these problems down? On the other end of things, is there some
redundant information that's getting in the way of understanding what's
really going on?

For more information, see our agenda here:

https://etherpad.mozilla.org/mobile-deepdive

Anyone with interest in this topic is more than welcome to join us. Even
if you can't make the meeting, feel free to leave comments or pet bugs
in the etherpad above and we'll go over them.

Vidyo:  tor-spadina
Phone:  650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 95589 (US/INTL)
         1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 95589 (US)
IRC:    irc://irc.mozilla.org:6697/#ateam

Will