Missing archives / wrong archiving place

Missing archives / wrong archiving place

Ioana Chiorean
Hi all,
While adding the meeting info for our weekly call in the community
calendar I saw we are missing archives under
https://wiki.mozilla.org/QA/Firefox/TeamMeetings .
I've created the links but I saw after that the actual archives moved
again under https://wiki.mozilla.org/QA/Desktop_Firefox/StaffMeetings
(links not added but
https://wiki.mozilla.org/QA/Desktop_Firefox/StaffMeetings/Desktop-QA-Staff-07-23-2014)

Should I move them back to QA/Firefox or am I missing something?

Thanks!
Ioana

Re: Missing archives / wrong archiving place

Henrik Skupin-3
Ioana Chiorean wrote on 08/11/2014 04:51 PM:

Hi Marc or Juan,

Can one of correct this? Looks like its not clear where the archives
should be located.

Thanks

> While adding the meeting info for our weekly call in the community
> calendar I saw we are missing archives under
> https://wiki.mozilla.org/QA/Firefox/TeamMeetings .
> I've created the links but I saw after that the actual archives moved
> again under https://wiki.mozilla.org/QA/Desktop_Firefox/StaffMeetings
> (links not added but
> https://wiki.mozilla.org/QA/Desktop_Firefox/StaffMeetings/Desktop-QA-Staff-07-23-2014)
>
> Should I move them back to QA/Firefox or am I missing something?
>
> Thanks!
> Ioana

Henrik Skupin
Senior Test Engineer
Mozilla Corporation

Re: Missing archives / wrong archiving place

Marc Schifer
To reflect the new team structure the archives should now go into  https://wiki.mozilla.org/QA/Firefox/TeamMeetings and we have been remiss about making sure the notes get archived.  We can add a link from the new archives to the old ones and vs versa to make sure people get to the right place.

Marc S.

Ioana Chiorean wrote on 08/11/2014 04:51 PM:

Hi Marc or Juan,

Can one of correct this? Looks like its not clear where the archives
should be located.

Thanks

> While adding the meeting info for our weekly call in the community
> calendar I saw we are missing archives under
> https://wiki.mozilla.org/QA/Firefox/TeamMeetings .
> I've created the links but I saw after that the actual archives moved
> again under https://wiki.mozilla.org/QA/Desktop_Firefox/StaffMeetings
> (links not added but
> https://wiki.mozilla.org/QA/Desktop_Firefox/StaffMeetings/Desktop-QA-Staff-07-23-2014)
>
> Should I move them back to QA/Firefox or am I missing something?
>
> Thanks!
> Ioana

Henrik Skupin
Senior Test Engineer