Migration of Identity Panel to Fluent not imported to Pontoon

Migration of Identity Panel to Fluent not imported to Pontoon

Michal Stanke-2
Hi @flod and team.

It seems to me that the strings migrated to browser/browser/browser.ftl are
not imported to Pontoon correctly. I wanted to update the way brands are
used in the following strings [1], but after several sync they show up as
untranslated in Pontoon [2], as well as other identity panel strings that
were migrated. Is that just Czech, or other locales are affected too?

[1]
https://hg.mozilla.org/l10n-central/cs/rev/7ff2c322ba062554b4133a7ae60647eafb4caa0f
[2] https://pontoon.mozilla.org/cs/firefox/all-resources/?string=207018
--
Michal

Re: Migration of Identity Panel to Fluent not imported to Pontoon

Francesco Lodolo [:flod]
Hi Michal,

Something is definitely wrong. I ran a migration yesterday morning, and it
worked as usual. Not sure what happened this morning, but we're
investigating.

In the meantime, feel free to ignore missing strings in browser.ftl.

Francesco

Il giorno ven 10 gen 2020 alle ore 13:26 Michal Stanke <[hidden email]>
ha scritto:

> Hi @flod and team.
>
> It seems to me that the strings migrated to browser/browser/browser.ftl are
> not imported to Pontoon correctly. I wanted to update the way brands are
> used in the following strings [1], but after several sync they show up as
> untranslated in Pontoon [2], as well as other identity panel strings that
> were migrated. Is that just Czech, or other locales are affected too?
>
> [1]
>
> https://hg.mozilla.org/l10n-central/cs/rev/7ff2c322ba062554b4133a7ae60647eafb4caa0f
> [2] https://pontoon.mozilla.org/cs/firefox/all-resources/?string=207018
> --
> Michal

Re: Migration of Identity Panel to Fluent not imported to Pontoon

Francesco Lodolo [:flod]
Problem should be fixed now, although we're still investigating what caused
it. Since we're running migrations quite frequently, please let us know if
you see issues like this in the future.

Francesco

Il giorno ven 10 gen 2020 alle ore 13:51 Francesco Lodolo <[hidden email]>
ha scritto:

> Hi Michal,
>
> Something is definitely wrong. I ran a migration yesterday morning, and it
> worked as usual. Not sure what happened this morning, but we're
> investigating.
>
> In the meantime, feel free to ignore missing strings in browser.ftl.
>
> Francesco
>
> Il giorno ven 10 gen 2020 alle ore 13:26 Michal Stanke <[hidden email]>
> ha scritto:
>
>> Hi @flod and team.
>>
>> It seems to me that the strings migrated to browser/browser/browser.ftl
>> are
>> not imported to Pontoon correctly. I wanted to update the way brands are
>> used in the following strings [1], but after several sync they show up as
>> untranslated in Pontoon [2], as well as other identity panel strings that
>> were migrated. Is that just Czech, or other locales are affected too?
>>
>> [1]
>>
>> https://hg.mozilla.org/l10n-central/cs/rev/7ff2c322ba062554b4133a7ae60647eafb4caa0f
>> [2] https://pontoon.mozilla.org/cs/firefox/all-resources/?string=207018
>> --
>> Michal

Re: Migration of Identity Panel to Fluent not imported to Pontoon

Michal Stanke-2
Thank you for resolving the issue.

I will do.

--