Method to delete the testrun

Rameshwar Dhakne
Hi,

Has anyone implemented method to delete a testrun?
We have a requirement where in if automation fails for some reason in the middle
of completion then we should clean the testrun.

There is no method exposed yet.

regds,
Ram

Re: Method to delete the testrun

Gregary Hendricks-2
Make sure that allow-testopia-deletes is on and that you have delete
rights on the Run's test plan. Then you should be able to delete the
run.

++Greg