Message reply question

Rich-15
Just updated Moz suite to 1.7.12
I noticed that "Edit > Pref > Mail&Newsgroups > Composition" no longer
has the button for "Quote original message" (or not) available...as well
as "quote above/below message".

Is there some other place this is now located or did they do away with
it in this version???
TIA

Re: Message reply question

gwtc
Rich wrote:

> Just updated Moz suite to 1.7.12
> I noticed that "Edit > Pref > Mail&Newsgroups > Composition" no longer
> has the button for "Quote original message" (or not) available...as well
> as "quote above/below message".
>
> Is there some other place this is now located or did they do away with
> it in this version???
> TIA
You're looking in the wrong area.  Its under, Edit, *Mail & Newsgroups
Account Settings*, select the account, and under Composition and
Addressing.  It not under Edit, Preferences.

Re: Message reply question

Rich-15
gwtc wrote:

> Rich wrote:
>
>> Just updated Moz suite to 1.7.12
>> I noticed that "Edit > Pref > Mail&Newsgroups > Composition" no longer
>> has the button for "Quote original message" (or not) available...as well
>> as "quote above/below message".
>>
>> Is there some other place this is now located or did they do away with
>> it in this version???
>> TIA
> You're looking in the wrong area.  Its under, Edit, *Mail & Newsgroups
> Account Settings*, select the account, and under Composition and
> Addressing.  It not under Edit, Preferences.
Thanx