May 16 DevDraft challenge

Mail Chimp

Tomorrow we're kicking off a new DevDraft online challenge and we've added
more companies that are hiring. Clear a spot on your calendar for
this Saturday, May 16. The challenge will be open throughout Sunday.

In this challenge you will automate a task that in many situations would
still be solved by humans. Bring the machine revolution one step closer.

*Special prize* for the first two participants who complete the challenge
and receive a solid score:

- Raspberry PI <>
- Onion Omega <>
- Pocket C.H.I.P <>

Update your account
linking GitHub and StackExchange accounts.

This challenge is sponsored by Microsoft Partner Network.

DevDraft Team | DevDraft in the press

*What is DevDraft?*

DEVDRAFT is where software developers get connected to a broad range of
tech companies by solving high-quality coding challenges. Our belief is
that given high merit scores talented people can get connected to the right
opportunities quicker than if they went through a more traditional route.

Code challenges in Ruby, Java, JavaScript, C#, Python, C, C++, C++11, PHP,
Objective C, Groovy, Go, Scala and Lisp. Challenges uncover your skill
strength in areas such as data structures, algorithms, and complexity
dev-tech-ldap mailing list
[hidden email]