Quantcast

May 16 DevDraft challenge

Mail Chimp
Coders,

Tomorrow we're kicking off a new DevDraft online challenge and we've added
more companies that are hiring. Clear a spot on your calendar for
this Saturday, May 16. The challenge will be open throughout Sunday.

In this challenge you will automate a task that in many situations would
still be solved by humans. Bring the machine revolution one step closer.

*Special prize* for the first two participants who complete the challenge
and receive a solid score:

- Raspberry PI <https://www.raspberrypi.org/>
- Onion Omega <https://onion.io/>
- Pocket C.H.I.P <https://goo.gl/snG1en>

Update your account
<http://devdraft.com/?utm_source=listsmozillaorg&utm_medium=devtechldap&utm_campaign=may16>
by
linking GitHub and StackExchange accounts.

This challenge is sponsored by Microsoft Partner Network.

Sincerely,

DevDraft Team

devdraft.com | DevDraft in the press
<http://techstory.in/devdraft-05122015/>

*What is DevDraft?*

DEVDRAFT is where software developers get connected to a broad range of
tech companies by solving high-quality coding challenges. Our belief is
that given high merit scores talented people can get connected to the right
opportunities quicker than if they went through a more traditional route.

Code challenges in Ruby, Java, JavaScript, C#, Python, C, C++, C++11, PHP,
Objective C, Groovy, Go, Scala and Lisp. Challenges uncover your skill
strength in areas such as data structures, algorithms, and complexity
analysis.