Mapquest

Doug Day
Map quest maps don't display in Firefox 1.5. In Windows XP
The map area is just blank
Do I need a plugin?

Re: Mapquest

Leonidas Jones
Doug Day wrote:
> Map quest maps don't display in Firefox 1.5. In Windows XP
> The map area is just blank
> Do I need a plugin?

Tools>>Options>>Content

Uncheck the box for From the originating web site only.

Lee

Re: Mapquest

Paul B. Gallagher
Leonidas Jones wrote:

> Doug Day wrote:
>
>> Map quest maps don't display in Firefox 1.5. In Windows XP
>> The map area is just blank
>> Do I need a plugin?
>>

> Tools>>Options>>Content
>
> Uncheck the box for From the originating web site only.

I had the same problem with Mozilla and Norton Internet Security.
Disabled that feature in NIS, reloaded, and the maps reappeared.

Paul B. Gallagher

Re: Mapquest

Leonidas Jones
Paul B. Gallagher wrote:

> Leonidas Jones wrote:
>
>> Doug Day wrote:
>>
>>> Map quest maps don't display in Firefox 1.5. In Windows XP
>>> The map area is just blank
>>> Do I need a plugin?
>>>

>> Tools>>Options>>Content
>>
>> Uncheck the box for From the originating web site only.
>
> I had the same problem with Mozilla and Norton Internet Security.
> Disabled that feature in NIS, reloaded, and the maps reappeared.

Ah, thanks for that, that may help many others!

Lee

--
Leonidas Jones, Mozilla Champion
Learn about the Champs!  http://mozillachampions.ufaq.org