Quantcast

Making math and science first class citizens on the web

Making math and science first class citizens on the web

Raniere Silva
Peter Krautzberger wrote a nice blog for Wiley,
http://exchanges.wiley.com/blog/2015/03/02/making-math-and-science-first-class-citizens-on-the-web/,
defending native MathML.

    "While we are proud of our accomplishments at MathJax, we know that we can
    only provide half the solution: native browser support must be the goal.
    Only native browser support can make MathML universal, helping everyone and
    allowing people to push the envelope for math and science on the web
    further."

Cheers,
Raniere