Making a plugin a potential drop-target

Martin Husemann
Can someone point give me a starting point where to look? I want a plugin
I wrote to be able to "receive" files/uris/whatever (the latter not verbatim)
drag & dropped onto it's client area.

For example, imagine a html page that has four small icons as <image ...>
next to my plugin, and I want the user to be able to select one of them,
drag it and drop it inside the plugin window.

What interface does my plugin need to provide? I found
nsIClipboardDragDropHooks, nsIDragSession, nsIDragService and
nsIDragDropHandler but I don't get the bigger picture.

Thanks,

Martin