Mail is not sent

babli
Hi,

There is an error when i configure mails in bugzilla. There is libeay32.dll file is missing i have installed Libeay32.dll file but same error is occurred. someone please tell me how to resolve it.??

Re: Mail is not sent

babli
On Friday, July 21, 2017 at 2:17:42 PM UTC+5:30, Thorsten Schöning wrote:

> Guten Tag [hidden email],
> am Freitag, 21. Juli 2017 um 09:54 schrieben Sie:
>
> > There is an error when i configure mails in bugzilla. There is
> > libeay32.dll file is missing i have installed Libeay32.dll file but
> > same error is occurred. someone please tell me how to resolve it.??
>
> Please be more detailed about what you have configured for mails and
> the exact error message you get. Additionally, what do you mean by
> "installed"? Which libeay32.dll did you store where? Such a DLL can't
> be stored anywhere, it needs to be stored in a folder the application
> needing that DLL searches it for. In general, DLLs like these are
> already bundled with the applications needing them, which e.g. is the
> case with sendmail.exe which you might use.
>
> Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
>
> Thorsten Schöning
>
> --
> Thorsten Schöning       E-Mail: [hidden email]
> AM-SoFT IT-Systeme      http://www.AM-SoFT.de/
>
> Telefon...........05151-  9468- 55
> Fax...............05151-  9468- 88
> Mobil..............0178-8 9468- 04
>
> AM-SoFT GmbH IT-Systeme, Brandenburger Str. 7c, 31789 Hameln
> AG Hannover HRB 207 694 - Geschäftsführer: Andreas Muchow

can you please tell me if i have post a bug in bugzilla there is no option send mail automatically to all members..?? and how i can install mail function in bugzilla..??

Re: Mail is not sent

Andre Klapper
Hi,

On Fri, 2017-07-21 at 03:46 -0700, [hidden email] wrote:
> can you please tell me if i have post a bug in bugzilla there is no
> option send mail automatically to all members..??

"Members" of what? Bug reports do not have "members".
Subscribers (CC list) of a bug report however might receive mail,
depending on their personal mail settings.

> and how i can install mail function in bugzilla..??

http://bugzilla.readthedocs.io/en/latest/administering/parameters.html#email

In general, please try to be specific when asking questions. See
http://catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#explicit

Cheers,
andre
--