[Mac OS X] compile error in nsNativeAppSupportBase.cpp

[Mac OS X] compile error in nsNativeAppSupportBase.cpp

BjarneDM
I'm trying to compile Seamonkey using this .mozconfig:
[18:05:57@Mozilla]$ cat mozconfig
. $topsrcdir/build/macosx/universal/mozconfig

mk_add_options MOZ_OBJDIR=@TOPSRCDIR@/../suite-cal

ac_add_options --enable-application=suite
ac_add_options --enable-calendar
ac_add_options --enable-optimize
ac_add_options --enable-static
ac_add_options --enable-crypto
ac_add_options --enable-storage
ac_add_options --enable-svg

ac_add_options --disable-debug
ac_add_options --disable-shared
ac_add_options --disable-tests

ac_add_app_options ppc --enable-prebinding

and this build script:
[21:34:58@Mozilla]$ cat ./build-SeaMonkey.bash
#!/darwinports/bin/bash

cd /Volumes/diverse1/Mozilla/

rm -rf mozilla SeaMonkey.app suite-cal

cvs -d :pserver:[hidden email]:/cvsroot login
cvs -d :pserver:[hidden email]:/cvsroot co
mozilla/client.mk
cvs -d :pserver:[hidden email]:/cvsroot co
mozilla/browser/config/mozconfig
cvs -d :pserver:[hidden email]:/cvsroot co
mozilla/mail/config/mozconfig
cd mozilla
make -f client.mk checkout MOZ_CO_PROJECT=all

cp ../mozconfig .mozconfig

export MOZILLA_OFFICIAL=1
export BUILD_OFFICIAL=1

make -f client.mk build

cd ..
cp -RL ./suite-cal/dist/SeaMonkey.app SeaMonkey.app

When compiling I get the following errors:
nsNativeAppSupportBase.cpp
... /a whole lot of messages etc/ ...
ld: warning suggest use of -bind_at_load, as lazy binding may result in
errors or different symbols being used
ld: warning prebinding disabled because of undefined symbols
ld: Undefined symbols:
.objc_class_name_NSBitmapImageRep
.objc_class_name_NSString
.objc_class_name_NSWorkspace
_NSFileTypeForHFSTypeCode
_objc_msgSend
symbol _libVersionPoint used from dynamic library
../../dist/bin/libplc4.dylib(plvrsion.o) not from earlier dynamic
library @executable_path/libplds4.dylib(plvrsion.o)
make[5]: *** [seamonkey-bin] Error 1
make[4]: *** [libs_tier_99] Error 2
make[3]: *** [tier_99] Error 2
make[2]: *** [default] Error 2
make[1]: *** [build] Error 2
make: *** [build] Error 2

I'm on the latest Mac OS X 10.4.6 and X-Code 2.2.1

Anybody who's got any idea as to how I can resolve this ?
Or should I just file a bug report

thanks,
--
Bjarne D Mathiesen