Mac OS X 10.10.5 tests will run by default on try as of Feb 8, 2016

Mac OS X 10.10.5 tests will run by default on try as of Feb 8, 2016

Kim Moir-2
On February 8th, we will be enabling try tests on Mac OS X 10.10.5 by default and disabling them on Mac OS X 10.6 by default.  After this change is made, your try tests will run on 10.10.5 without additional action on your part, but you will need to specify Mac OS X 10.6 explicitly in your trychooser syntax if you'd like them to run on 10.6.

These changes will allow us to decommission some of our 10.6 test pool to make way for new 10.10.5 machines in the data centre.  If you have questions, please reply on this thread, or contact your friendly neighbourhood release engineer in #releng.

cheers,
Kim (kmoir)