MPL - Mozilla Public License Implementation scope

MPL - Mozilla Public License Implementation scope

Tarique Khan
Hi,
I would like to know for one of my implementation of free open source
api in a .net application as I am not clear enough after reading MPL,
that
1. Can I use the api and sale it commercially, without notifying api
mpl obligations
2. Are there any pre-requisites for using MPL licensed api's in
commercial applications.

Thanks

Re: MPL - Mozilla Public License Implementation scope

Gervase Markham
On 01/12/11 15:05, Tarique Khan wrote:
> Hi,
> I would like to know for one of my implementation of free open source
> api in a .net application as I am not clear enough after reading MPL,
> that
> 1. Can I use the api and sale it commercially, without notifying api
> mpl obligations
> 2. Are there any pre-requisites for using MPL licensed api's in
> commercial applications.

I replied to your private mail to [hidden email] on this subject.

Gerv