MIssing file in Pontoon? (many locales)

Eduardo Trápani
Hi,

Today, as Nightly version changed, I saw that this page is not localized
to 'eo':

https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/58.0a1/whatsnew/

I translated it directly in git and now it shows in Pontoon, but now I'm
wondering if there are other pages we might be missing...

I also noted that firefox/nightly_firstrun.lang is present in 52 locales
while firefox_nightly_whatsnew.lang is only available in 26. For 'eo' at
least, that meant the file was not available in Pontoon. I just checked
'it' and it is not in Pontoon either.

Eduardo.

Re: MIssing file in Pontoon? (many locales)

Richard Alexander von Moltke Necochea
Hi Eduardo, those pages are opt-in
https://l10n.mozilla-community.org/langchecker/?action=optin&locale=eo

Saludos,
Richard

El 21-09-2017 23:44, "Eduardo Trápani" <[hidden email]> escribió:

Hi,

Today, as Nightly version changed, I saw that this page is not localized
to 'eo':

https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/58.0a1/whatsnew/

I translated it directly in git and now it shows in Pontoon, but now I'm
wondering if there are other pages we might be missing...

I also noted that firefox/nightly_firstrun.lang is present in 52 locales
while firefox_nightly_whatsnew.lang is only available in 26. For 'eo' at
least, that meant the file was not available in Pontoon. I just checked
'it' and it is not in Pontoon either.

Eduardo.

Re: MIssing file in Pontoon? (many locales)

Eduardo Trápani
That's it then. I've filed the bug. Thanks Richard!