Looking for someone to develop a facebook theme plugin/extension

Looking for someone to develop a facebook theme plugin/extension

Robert Richter-5
Something similar to facetheme.com. I need someone to create a
plugin/extension that would work on both firefox and IE that will change the
way facebook is seen by the users of this extension.

thanks

Re: Looking for someone to develop a facebook theme plugin/extension

Ken Saunders-4
You might find some help in Extension Development at
forums.mozillazine.org. Especially if it's a paying gig. :)
http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewforum.php?f=19

Ken

www.AccessFirefox.org