Quantcast

Looking for Simplest dom example

Ken Perry-3

I am looking for a very simple console example that I can either hard code
in a web page address or pass it in as an argument and have the embedded
browser download the page and print it to the console.  If anyone has
something like this or would be willing to write it for me that would be
greatly appreciated.  When I say print it to the console I mean formatted to
something like 70 characters width I don't want the source printed I and it
doesn't have to have fonts and graphics I just want the text and maybe if
there are images have it print the word image or nothing at all.

Thanks for any help  anyone is willing to give me,

Ken
an example like that.