Looking for Mozilla developer to work on Wyzo from our London office

Looking for Mozilla developer to work on Wyzo from our London office

admin-310
RadFactory Ltd, with offices near Euston, consults to several high-
profile, consumer-oriented internet startups in the search, software
and affiliate marketing sectors.

We're looking to hire a full time Mozilla developer to work on
upcoming versions of the Wyzo browser (http://www.wyzo.com). Working
in it's vibrant head office you will join a company which has been
steadily growing the last year, despite the troubled economy.

As a Mozilla Developer, your key objective will be to Develop,
Continuously Enhance and Implement the Wyzo web browser. Additionally
your core responsibilities will include:

*Communicating with the freelance developers that are building
FireTorrent, FireDownload and other features.
*Manage reported bugs through GetSatisfaction, Twitter, email and
other channels
*Test the Browser on all supported platforms

It is anticipated that in order to be successful in this role you will
be able to demonstrate:

*Minimum 3 years software development experience
*Skills in C++, XUL, Javascript and Linux build environments
*Preferably have prior experience with Mozilla
*Strong communication skills
*A level of spontaneity and technical confidence
*Ability to work remotely and as part of a team

In return you will be offered a competitive salary and benefits
package to include:

*23 days holiday
*Bonus Scheme
*Flexible working

Company: RadFactory Ltd

Location: Euston, London

Salary: 25,000 - 30,000 GBP / year

Re: Looking for Mozilla developer to work on Wyzo from our London office

admin-310
Please contact us via email on [hidden email]