Quantcast

Looking for FireFox OS App Developers

hugh
Hi everyone,

We're a consumer electronics startup designing and building FireFox OS-based tablets for South American audiences and would like to enlist the help of talented programmers in helping us to build a Certified-level app for our tablets on a project-basis.

Interested programmers should ideally be familiar not only with W3C-standard HTML5 but also Mozilla-specific API's for packaging, installing & deploying apps on the FireFox OS platform.

The completed app will be published under GNU GPL 3.0

Many thanks and we look forward to hearing from you soon! =)

Hugh Tay
Hadronization Technologies

Re: Looking for FireFox OS App Developers

Jason Spiro-7
On Mon, Jul 22, 2013 at 8:18 AM,  <[hidden email]> wrote:
> We're a consumer electronics startup designing and building FireFox OS-based tablets for South American audiences and would like to enlist the help of talented programmers in helping us to build a Certified-level app for our tablets on a project-basis.

> Hugh Tay
> Hadronization Technologies

Dear Mr. Tay,

Are you looking for employees or contractors?  In-person,
telecommuting, or either?  If in-person, where?  Must applicants be US
citizens?

Cheers,
--
Jason Spiro: software/web developer/packager/trainer. Cellphone/IT consultant.
I support Linux, UNIX, Windows, and more. Contact me to discuss your needs.