London QA Meetup

Stuart Philp
Hello all,

It's that time again!

Just a note that we have ~2 hours blocked off on Friday afternoon when
we're all in London. If you're looking on sched it is called "All QA
Meetup" and it's on Friday @ 14:15 - 16:30.

Since it's the end of the week and we don't get a lot of time to see each
other, I think having it be casual and more of a mingle than anything else
makes sense. Bring a coffee and a snack ;)

We can do an unconference style topic list and, depending on room layout,
either have tables set for certain topics, or leave it free form, or I can
lead the discussion as we did in Orlando.

Sound okay?

Looking forward to seeing you all in ~4 weeks!

- Stuart