Localization of Mozilla Firefox 1.0.7 into Bulgarian (BG) language?

Localization of Mozilla Firefox 1.0.7 into Bulgarian (BG) language?

Mikhail Bozgounov
Hi everyone!

I just checked
http://www.mozilla.org/projects/l10n/mlp_otherproj.html#firefox

...and saw that there's no localized version of Firefox 1.x.x.

May I contribute to this project?

What do I need to simply translate menus, system messages of Firefox in
Bulgarian, etc., and then help create BG version of Firefox, which could be
released?

Thx!

Michel

Re: Localization of Mozilla Firefox 1.0.7 into Bulgarian (BG) language?

Ognyan Kulev
Mikhail Bozgounov wrote:

> I just checked
> http://www.mozilla.org/projects/l10n/mlp_otherproj.html#firefox
>
> ...and saw that there's no localized version of Firefox 1.x.x.
>
> May I contribute to this project?
>
> What do I need to simply translate menus, system messages of Firefox in
> Bulgarian, etc., and then help create BG version of Firefox, which could
> be released?

Hi!

There is already localized Firefox 1.0 and Thunderbird 1.0 made by Milev
Ivanov.  He and I decided I to become the l10n owner for Firefox and
Thunderbird and join efforts in localizing 1.5 which will be released
soon (Thunderbird later).

http://wiki.mozilla.org/L10n:Home_Page is much more up-to-date :-)

Our simple project page is at http://mozilla-bg.openfmi.net/ . Please
use our forum for more discussion about the Bulgarian localization.

Regards,
ogi

Re: Localization of Mozilla Firefox 1.0.7 into Bulgarian (BG) language?

Mikhail Bozgounov
Thanks!

That answers my question fully:)

Michel

Ognyan Kulev wrote:
> There is already localized Firefox 1.0 and Thunderbird 1.0 made by Milev
> Ivanov.

Just to make it clear: these l10n are not official and there is no sense
in pushing them because FF/TB 1.5 will be released relatively soon.

Regards,
ogi