Localization effort for FF Mobile Addon

Mark Capella

I've published a small add-on for FF Mobile and several users have asked
for localized versions. It was suggested in IRC I might find someone to
briefly review my best-guess translations for the single string that I
need, to localize it's description in the add-ons page list (visible
here in the second screenshot
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/android/addon/quitnow/?src=category).

If you have time to comment, please drop me a line? Thanks :D

irc: capella

<em:locale>en-US</em:locale>
<em:description>Provides a menu item to Quit</em:description>

<em:locale>de-DE</em:locale>
<em:description>Stellt einen Menüpunkt zu beenden</em:description>

<em:locale>es-ES</em:locale>
<em:description>Proporciona una opción de menú para Salir</em:description>

<em:locale>fr-FR</em:locale>
<em:description>Fournit un élément de menu pour Quitter</em:description>

<em:locale>es-MX</em:locale>
<em:description>Proporciona una opción de menú para Salir</em:description>

<em:locale>it-IT</em:locale>
<em:description>Questo fornisce una voce di menu per Uscire</em:description>

<em:locale>ja-JP</em:locale>
<em:description>終了するメニューオプションを提供しています</em:description>

<em:locale>zh-CN</em:locale>
<em:description>這提供了一個菜單選項來退出</em:description>

<em:locale>ru-RU</em:locale>
<em:description>Это обеспечивает меню для выхода</em:description>