Local Folder needs XUL Help

Will Pittenger-3
At Local Folders, we are looking for some XUL developers.  You can get
more information at the links below.  Basically, Local Folder is a
proposed XUL Runner application to let users browser their local image
folders as though those folders were on a webserver issuing gallery
style webpages.

http://localfolder.sourceforge.net/
https://sourceforge.net/projects/localfolder/develop
   (should be visible if you are logged into SF)
https://sourceforge.net/apps/phpbb/localfolder/ <<-- Sign up here
irc://moznet/localfolder (irc://irc.mozilla.org/localfolder)

Please use the https://sourceforge.net/apps/phpbb/localfolder/ link to
sign up.  Be sure to provide some indication of what experience you have
had so we know how best to use you.

Thanks. :D
-------
Will Pittenger
[will 6 8 at mtco dot com] (preferred e-mail address)
Or use [will dot pittenger 1 at gmail dot com]

Re: Local Folder needs XUL Help

Will Pittenger-3
Almost forgot, the project has no money.  We are taking donations, but
SourceForge gets a cut of that and some might end up going to a virtual
host or server.

Will Pittenger wrote:

> At Local Folders, we are looking for some XUL developers.  You can get
> more information at the links below.  Basically, Local Folder is a
> proposed XUL Runner application to let users browser their local image
> folders as though those folders were on a webserver issuing gallery
> style webpages.
>
> http://localfolder.sourceforge.net/
> https://sourceforge.net/projects/localfolder/develop
>   (should be visible if you are logged into SF)
> https://sourceforge.net/apps/phpbb/localfolder/ <<-- Sign up here
> irc://moznet/localfolder (irc://irc.mozilla.org/localfolder)
>
> Please use the https://sourceforge.net/apps/phpbb/localfolder/ link to
> sign up.  Be sure to provide some indication of what experience you have
> had so we know how best to use you.
>
> Thanks. :D
> -------
> Will Pittenger
> [will 6 8 at mtco dot com] (preferred e-mail address)
> Or use [will dot pittenger 1 at gmail dot com]
-------
Will Pittenger
[will 6 8 at mtco dot com] (preferred e-mail address)
Or use [will dot pittenger 1 at gmail dot com]

Re: Local Folder needs XUL Help

Will Pittenger-3
Well, we have one XUL programmer already.  We may need more.  We may
need XPCOM developers too.  I don't know that yet.  If you know XPCOM,
please examine the mockups posted at http://localfolder.sourceforge.net/
and let me know what you think.
-------

Will Pittenger wrote:

> At Local Folders, we are looking for some XUL developers.  You can get
> more information at the links below.  Basically, Local Folder is a
> proposed XUL Runner application to let users browser their local image
> folders as though those folders were on a webserver issuing gallery
> style webpages.
>
> http://localfolder.sourceforge.net/
> https://sourceforge.net/projects/localfolder/develop
>   (should be visible if you are logged into SF)
> https://sourceforge.net/apps/phpbb/localfolder/ <<-- Sign up here
> irc://moznet/localfolder (irc://irc.mozilla.org/localfolder)
>
> Please use the https://sourceforge.net/apps/phpbb/localfolder/ link to
> sign up.  Be sure to provide some indication of what experience you have
> had so we know how best to use you.
>
> Thanks. :D
> -------
> Will Pittenger
> [will 6 8 at mtco dot com] (preferred e-mail address)
> Or use [will dot pittenger 1 at gmail dot com]
>  From - Thu

Re: Local Folder needs XUL Help

Will Pittenger-3
Well, now it looks like I am back to square one in the XUL developer
area. :(  If you think you can help, please let me know.  I need a
SourceForge user name to look up your skills and make you a member.
-------