Live region markup update

Aaron Leventhal-3
As you read Charles' live region report
(http://developer.mozilla.org/en/docs/AJAX:WAI_ARIA_Live_Regions) it's probably
useful to know, that the group decided to make these changes:
- add aaa:busy="true"|"false"|"error" . Firefox will map to MSAA/AT-SPI
STATE_BUSY and one other flag, not sure what to do with error yet.
- add new roles "marquee" and "timer" (where we can think of very common live
region use cases, it's good to consider a role that embodies it, and is easy for
authors to understand)
- do not use relevant="interim" -- we decided it wasn't needed, because if it's
important that a sighted user not miss the information, it's typically kept on
screen (e.g. in a log)

- Aaron