Live links in the comment section

jose i cabrera
Greetings!

Is there anyway to enable live links in the comments section?  We would
like to be able to click on links like these:

\\hostname\sharedname\folder0\folder1

http://hostname/someweb

file://H:\Some\Folder\Some\where

Is that possible?  Thanks.

---

Re: Live links in the comment section

Gervase Markham
On 25/02/15 08:23, Thorsten Schöning wrote:
> http://www.bugzilla.org/docs/4.4/en/html/api/Bugzilla/Hook.html#bug_format_comment

Yes, this URL is the answer to your question :-)

Gerv

On 2/25/2015 3:23 AM, Thorsten Schöning wrote:

> Guten Tag jose i cabrera,
> am Mittwoch, 25. Februar 2015 um 04:17 schrieben Sie:
>
>> \\hostname\sharedname\folder0\folder1
>> http://hostname/someweb
>> file://H:\Some\Folder\Some\where
>> Is that possible?  Thanks.
> Not out of the box AFAIK, you need to either create an extension to
> support such URIs or customize the templates. Both means working with
> text replacement mainly, but it's much more maintainable using an
> extension. I think Bugzilla::Template::quoteUrls is what is supported
> OOB, you can use it as an inspiration.
>
> http://www.bugzilla.org/docs/4.4/en/html/api/Bugzilla/Extension.html
> http://www.bugzilla.org/docs/4.4/en/html/api/Bugzilla/Hook.html#bug_format_comment
>
> Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
>
> Thorsten Schöning

Thanks.

Re: Live links in the comment section

blackgsus83
Am Mittwoch, 25. Februar 2015 10:29:06 UTC+1 schrieb Gervase Markham:
> On 25/02/15 08:23, Thorsten Schöning wrote:
> > http://www.bugzilla.org/docs/4.4/en/html/api/Bugzilla/Hook.html#bug_format_comment
>
> Yes, this URL is the answer to your question :-)
>
> Gerv

Sorry for pushing this old topic, but I got the same problem for links like
> file://H:\Some\Folder\Some\where
But how will the link above (bug_format_comment) solve the problem? I couldn't find any hint regarding file-links. Btw: I'm currently using Bugzilla 5.0.3 if there is any other way to link files.