Quantcast

Lightning releases on addons.mozilla.org

Lightning releases on addons.mozilla.org

Stefan Sitter-2
Are there any plans to provide Lightning packages on addons.mozilla.org
anymore? I would expect that Lightning 5.2 Beta and Lightning 4.7.4 are
available for download. But no, only Lightning 4.7 that has known bugs
is offered.

/Stefan

On 12.07.2016 19:01, Stefan Sitter wrote:
 > Hello,
 >
 > there were several bugs fixed for Lightning 4.7.2 that was packaged
 > with Thunderbird 45.2 update release.
 >
 > But the latest release on addons.mozilla.org is still Lightning 4.7
 > according to
 > <https://addons.mozilla.org/en-us/thunderbird/addon/lightning/versions/>.
 >
 >  Is there an estimations when the multi-locale Lightning 4.7.2 will
 > be released to addons.mozilla.org?
 >
 > /Stefan

Re: Lightning releases on addons.mozilla.org

dempseyvv
On 13-Oct-2016 10:48, Stefan Sitter wrote:

> Are there any plans to provide Lightning packages on addons.mozilla.org
> anymore? I would expect that Lightning 5.2 Beta and Lightning 4.7.4 are
> available for download. But no, only Lightning 4.7 that has known bugs
> is offered.
>
> /Stefan
>

> On 12.07.2016 19:01, Stefan Sitter wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> there were several bugs fixed for Lightning 4.7.2 that was packaged
>> with Thunderbird 45.2 update release.
>>
>> But the latest release on addons.mozilla.org is still Lightning 4.7
>> according to
>> <https://addons.mozilla.org/en-us/thunderbird/addon/lightning/versions/>.
>>
>>  Is there an estimations when the multi-locale Lightning 4.7.2 will
>> be released to addons.mozilla.org?
>>
>> /Stefan

I am running TB 45.4.0 and Lightning 4.7.4 was added automatically.

Re: Lightning releases on addons.mozilla.org

Philipp Kewisch-2
On 10/13/16 6:48 PM, Stefan Sitter wrote:
> Are there any plans to provide Lightning packages on addons.mozilla.org
> anymore? I would expect that Lightning 5.2 Beta and Lightning 4.7.4 are
> available for download. But no, only Lightning 4.7 that has known bugs
> is offered.
>
> /Stefan

Hi Stefan,

they should certainly be made available there, I haven't been keeping
up. I'll try to get to this soon.

Philipp

On 14.10.2016 02:56, Philipp Kewisch wrote:
> they should certainly be made available there, I haven't been
> keeping up. I'll try to get to this soon.

Good to hear. Thank you for your work Philipp.

On 10/16/16 1:14 PM, Stefan Sitter wrote:
> On 14.10.2016 02:56, Philipp Kewisch wrote:
>> they should certainly be made available there, I haven't been
>> keeping up. I'll try to get to this soon.
>
> Good to hear. Thank you for your work Philipp.
>
> /Stefan

Sure thing, let me know if there is anything else I can do for you!

I've uploaded 4.7.1 - 4.7.4 now and betas 5.0b1 - 5.2b1

Philipp